This instrument is used for measuring the resistance against tearing of paper, board, plastic films and other similar materials. An initial cut is made in a set of test piece, which are then torn through a given distance. The work done in the test piece is measured as the loss in potential energy of a pendulum which is free to swing on it horizontal axis provided with single pendulum. A calibrated scale indicates the mean tearing force.
- Interchangeable pendulum for different range.
- 0-2000 mN. (Extra Light)
- 0-800This instrument is used for incineration of solids. Temperature range upto 1100 ºC. with digital temperature indicator-cum-controller
- Working temperature 930 ºC.
- Temperature controlled by energy regulator.
- Complete with Pyrometer and Thermocouple.
- Size - 9” x 4” x 4”
- Size - 10” x 5” x 5”
- Size - 12” x 6” x 6”
- Size - 12” x 8” x 8” 0 mN. (Light, A)
- 0-16000 mN. (Medium, B)
- 0-32000 mN. (Heavy, C)
- Tearing sample cutter.
- Set of calibration weights.